SUPER-SWEET FRANK TURNER-INSPIRED CONTEST GIVEAWAY by Dear Frank Turner
Hello, friends! Michelle here. We here at DFT noticed we’ve yet to do a contest giveaway for you fine folks, so guess what? We’re doing one!
In order of the photos pictured above, I’ve collaborated with the incredibly talented rock ‘n roll photographer Nicole Kibert (elawgrrl) to bring you an 8 X 10 metallic print of “Invisible Harmonica” (taken at NYC’s Webster Hall), DFT’s own Valerie of Valderie Originals to bring you a hand-painted, up-cycled Campfire Punk Rock-themed record, and the very devoted Frank Turner fan and original artist, Emily Carlson, to bring you a hand-made, 15 X 38 screen-print of an elderly jackalope with the lyrics “Live Fast Die Old.”
Want to win?
- Contest will run from today Monday, November 5th through Monday, November 12th until 6 p.m. EST.
- You can like and/or reblog this post as many times as you want, at the expense of annoying your followers.
- Anyone can enter. Artists will ship internationally to you (directly - not through DFT).
- ONE winner will be chosen by using random.org
- Please have your Ask Box on. If I can’t contact the winner, I’ll use the site to generate a new winner.
- If you win: After you’ve been contacted, you’ll have 24 hours to get back to me with your full name and mailing address.
- You don’t need to follow DFT. If you would like to, though, you’ll get reminders on the contest, find out who wins first, and enjoy what we here at DFT truly believe to be a fun place to express your love for all things Frank Turner!
Also, for the same run time as the contest, you can use the special discount code “DFT10” to receive 10% off your entire order at the Valderie Originals Etsy Shop. The discount code can be used on ANY ITEM, including commissioned pieces!
Thanks for entering, and good luck! :)
(Don’t know how to use the discount code? Well, there’s a button at check-out that says “apply shop coupon code.” Click there, put it in, and the code is applied. Here are some step by step instructions if you need more help.)